PERFECT FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIGHER FLOWS.
Flow up to 809 m3/h
The UV system Dulcodes A helps to ensure water quality. The UV system works energy-efficiently and cleanly based on continuously variable medium pressure lamps and can therefore automatically compensate for variations in the water quality or level of contamination.
The UV system Dulcodes A has a compact design. Output-optimised medium pressure lamps ensure effective disinfection of potable water and the photochemical breakdown of oxidants and/or combined chlorine.
The system is fitted with electronic ballasts, which continuously adjust the lamp output, either via an external signal, such as the flow rate, or by specification of a setpoint.
A long-term stable UVC sensor ensures that the system operates safely and reliably. The motor-driven automatic wiper efficiently cleans the lamp protection tubes and minimises maintenance work with types of water that have a tendency to form films. After comprehensive certification and biodosimetric validation, the systems comply with strict internationally recognised NSF, UL, CSA and USEPA standards.
- Simple installation, thanks to the compact inline system, ensures minimal installation work and fast retrofitting
- Maximum flexibility when installing, thanks to the free choice of fitting position and direct installation in plastic pipes, as no UV radiation escapes from the reactor
- External power control via 0/4 - 20 mA standard signal for optimum adaptation of the system to changing operating conditions, such as flow fluctuations
- Automatic adjustment of the lamp output to a defined UV-C sensor signal with power increase to a raised, adjustable sensor signal via a digital input saves energy and extends the lamp service life.
- Unbeatable simple and quick maintenance: All maintenance work can be carried out quickly and conveniently from one side.
- Certified systems: NSF 50, CSA 22, UL508, comprehensively biodosimetrically validated to UVDGM 2006
Field of application
- Potable water
- Process water
- Swimming pool water
- Optimised use of energy, thanks to large radiation chamber and uniform irradiation of the entire water flow due to optimised system hydraulics.
- Radiation chambers made of high-grade stainless steel 1.4404/AISI316L
- Powerline A medium-pressure lamps with high power input of up to 3 kW
- Guaranteed (pro rata) lamp service life of 8,000 hours
- Long-term stable UVC sensor for monitoring the lamp output, lamp protection tube fouling and changes in water quality
- Integral temperature sensor for monitoring the water temperature in the radiation chamber
- Automatic motor-driven wiper for efficient removal of deposits on the lamp protection tube
- Double, independent and automatic monitoring of the wiper function by revolution counter and limit switch
- Control cabinet made of coated steel
- Freely programmable control (Comfort controller Dulcodes A) with backlit display during normal operation (green), warning (yellow) and fault (red)
- Large graphic display to show all important operating parameters, such as the UV sensor signal, lamp power consumption, control type and operating status
- Interfaces and connectors for:
- Stopcock and flushing valve
- Control of the feed pump
- Operating signal relay
- Warning and alarm relay for UV intensity
- Collective malfunction alert relay
- Pause contact
- Relay for monitoring reactor temperature
- Temperature monitoring and fault indicating relay for control cabinet temperature
- Input for external fault
- Digital input for switch-over to second power stage
- 4-20 mA standard signal input for flow-dependent lamp control or control dependent on measured value
- Standard signal output 4-20 mA of UV sensor signal
|Type||Max. flow||Lamp power||Connected load||Reactor length||Minimum clearance for service||Min. distance from wall||Empty weight/Operating weight||Connector width DIN/ANSI|
|m3/h||W||kW||mm||mm||mm||kg||DIN / ANSI|
|1 x 1A||50.0* / 83.0**||1.000||1.10||700||400||300||31/47||DN 100/4"|
|1 x 2A||91.0* / 149.0**||2.000||2.10||700||500||300||38/65||DN 150/6"|
|1 x 3A||176.0* / 290.0**||3.000||3.20||800||600||300||52/118||DN 200/8"|
|2 x 2A||240.0* / 395.0**||4.000||4.20||900||1,000||300||78/166||DN 200/8"|
|2 x 3A||328.0* / 539.0**||6.000||6.20||900||1,000||300||78/166||DN 250/10"|
|3 x 3A||492.0* / 809.0**||9.000||9.20||900||1,000||300||78/166||DN 300/12"|
* 98 %/cm transmission; 600 J/m2 UV dose for the breaking down of combined chlorine
** 98 %/cm transmission; 400 J/m2 UV dose for disinfection applications
|Lamp type||Medium-pressure lamp Powerline A|
|Permissible operating pressure||
10 bar (for systems 1 x 1A - 1 x 3A)
7 bar (for systems 2 x 2A - 3 x 3A)
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 – 40 °C|
|Permissible water temperature||5 – 40 °C|