Graduated measuring ranges 0.5 – 2,000 mg/l, special measuring ranges up to 100,000 mg/l
Hydrogen peroxide measurement with DULCOTEST® sensors: Efficient and reliable method of determining the concentration of hydrogen peroxide - can be used in a wide range of applications.
Reliable online measurement of hydrogen peroxide – with DULCOTEST® sensors.
With our DULCOTEST® hydrogen peroxide sensors PEROX and PER 1, you have the choice of two types of sensor for applications with different requirements.
Sensor PER1-mA is resistant to contaminated water. A compact sensor with integrated transducer and temperature correction, it has a measuring rangeof up to 100,000 mg/l.
The PEROX type sensor has no cross sensitivity to chlorine and with its rapid response time and separate temperature measurement can be used to control fast processes in clear waters, even with the intermittent absence of hydrogen peroxide.
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Stable zero point means no drift
- Integrated temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow and cross sensitivities
- Short run in period for quick commissioning
Field of application
- Gas scrubbers, e.g. in municipal and industrial clarification plants
- Cooling circuits, e.g. in the food industry
- Groundwater remediation
- Potable water oxidation
- Process water disinfection
- Dechlorination, e.g. in chemical processes
- Landfill seepage water
- NOX oxidation
- Swimming pool water (active oxygen method)
- pH range of 2-10 (variable), can be used with constant pH up to pH 12
- Sensor type PER1 available for contaminated process media
- Maximum operating temperature up to 50 °C