Graduated measuring ranges 0.01 µS/cm – 2,000 mS/cm
Conductivity sensors for optimum process integration: DULCOTEST®sensors meet a wide range of measuring requirements and allow the best solution to any given measuring task to be achieved.
Online measurement of electrolytic conductivity – with the reliable DULCOTEST® sensors.
After pH, electrolytic conductivity is the second most important measured variable in chemical process analysis. It characterises the ability of an aqueous solution to conduct electrical current. This allows all processes involving salts, acids and bases to be accurately monitored and controlled.
The field of application covers everything from fairly simple water treatment tasks through to complex industrial process waters with stringent requirements in terms of temperature, pressure, contamination tolerance and chemical resistance (e.g. to concentrated sulphuric acid or hydrofluoric acid).
- 27 different sensor types tailored to different requirements and offering optimum performance for money: measuring range, temperature, chemical resistance, contamination tolerance and process integration
- From simple conductometric sensors to high-end sensors based on the inductive measurement principle
- Precise and reliable measurement enables efficient processes and maximum process reliability
- Long service lives and short maintenance intervals reduce downtime and increase the availability of the measured values
- Complete pre-assembled kits containing fitting and sensor for easy, fast and error-free installation
- Prompt delivery for quick replacement
Field of application
- Metering and dilution of chemicals
- Measuring the concentration of aggressive chemicals
- Washing and cleaning processes, especially CIP (cleaning in place) processes in the food and beverage industry
- Blowdown control in cooling towers
- Control of ultra-clean, clean and potable water generation processes
- Waste water
|2-Electrode Conductivity Sensors|
Conductive conductivity sensors measure the electrolytic conductivity indirectly via the charge transfer between two probes immersed in the medium to be measured. The sensor types with cell constants k = 0.01 and k = 0.1 cm-1 are especially suitable for the measurement of the lowest electrolytic conductivities of < 1 µS/cm in pure and ultra-pure water.
The sensor types with cell constants k=1 cm-1 are used in numerous kinds of water without film-forming ingredients up to 20 mS/cm. The cost-effective sensor range LF(T) is used in clear, chemically uncontaminated water.
The sensor ranges LM(P), CK and CKPt can also be used in chemically contaminated kinds of water and a high temperatures.
Conductivity Sensor LMP 001
Sensor for the measurement of the lowest electrolytic conductivities for clear and also chemically contaminated water. With integrated temperature measurement and DIN 4-pin plug. For operation with the controllers Compact DCCa, DMTa, D1Ca